A manual of parliamentary practice thomas jefferson on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this is a pre 1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process though we have made best efforts the books may have occasional errors . Get this from a library a manual of parliamentary practice for the use of the senate of the united states thomas jefferson. On february 27 1801 the day before jefferson resigned his duties as president of the senate the publication of a manual of parliamentary practice was announced in a washington newspaper on march 4 he would be inaugurated as the third president of the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.