We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. The information on this page is current as of april 1 2018 for the most up to date version of cfr title 21 go to the electronic code of federal regulations ecfr. Provides the text of the code of federal regulations cfr. The code of federal regulations title 9 contains the codified federal laws and regulations that are in effect as of the date of the publication pertaining to animals and animal products including animal feeding health stockyards and processing and animal related food safety and inspections. Cfr title 9 animals and animal products is one of fifty titles comprising the united states code of federal regulations cfr containing the principal set of rules and regulations issued by federal agencies regarding animals and animal products
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.